Click on the short video below to learn how we can help you grow your private duty business!
Business-to-Business Marketing Model
The 52 Weeks Marketing program is a B2B, turn-key marketing system designed to help home care owners build relationships with key referrers in their community who interface with seniors and their families at their point of need. Our system is territory exclusive and one-of-a-kind. With over six years of experience helping home care providers throughout the USA build their brands on a local level, this, “marketing in a box” method is proven to drive revenue and help owners grow their business.
Turn-Key Marketing System – Key Components
Database Building & Strategic Road Map:
- Database of key health care referrers in your local area.
- A roadmap of who to visit, when to visit, and what to say.
- Optimized routing for influence centre visits.
Monthly Toolbox of Weekly Materials:
- Relevant monthly home care themes.
- Different branded collateral for each week to leave behind.
- Patient centric conversations that lead to referrals
Monthly Messaging Sheet:
- Monthly roadmap, outlining what tool to use each week.
- Verbatim messaging to utilize with leave-behind literature during calls with referrers
Quarterly Business Review:
- Regular meetings throughout the year with your team.
- Analysis of marketing activity and results.
- Dashboard to track marketer activity in real time.
- Traffic light meeting status feature to close off activity.
- Dashboard to monitor progress with gamified point system.
Monthly Training Webinar:
- Education on monthly themes designed around patient issues and needs, such as COPD, CHF and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Building confidence and expertise in home care.
Creator, 52 Weeks Marketing, LLC
Utilizing her previous marketing experience in “Big Pharma”, Debbie created the 52 Weeks Sales and Marketing system. In ten years, Debbie built a $10.5-million-dollar home care organization, using the 52 Weeks B2B Sales & Marketing System. Understanding the daily challenges facing providers today, she is passionate about helping owners differentiate themselves, dominate their markets and grow their businesses. With her “marketing in a box”, approach and accompanying CRM software, providers across the country are finding it easier to direct, manage, and motivate their marketing teams. With only 3% of home care providers having sales and marketing experience, working with 52 Weeks Marketing is like having the Marketing Director you always wanted but couldn’t afford and probably could never find!
52 Weeks Marketing Packages
- Marketing Toolbox
- Marketing Webinar
- Program Setup
- Weekly Blog Blast
- CRM Software